Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for conceiving

Go down

for conceiving Empty for conceiving

Post  jmfaith Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 pm

hi ladies...
just curious what you suggest for how/when to use these during intercourse for conception...

thanks JM

jmfaith

Back to top Go down

for conceiving Empty Re: for conceiving

Post  Melissa569 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

I've never heard of anyone using a traditional reusable cup while trying to get pregnant. But I've spoken to a few women who say the instead cups worked greatf or them after trying other things without success. Basically, they would just have sex and then insert the instead, and wear it up there to hold the sperm close to the cervix.

Of course, I don't know if there has been any medical research on this. I'm just repeating what other individuals have testified to me.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

for conceiving Empty Hello From Susanspy

Post  999sam Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:20 pm

hey there.

thanks a lot mellissa569 for your review on instead i am surely gonna give it a try, but i am a bit confused when reading "they would just have sex and then insert the instead, and wear it up there to hold the sperm close to the cervix. " could you please elaborate more on the same.

I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include watching movies, listening music & making friendz.

That's it frendz!

999sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:10 pm

999sam--- Certainly Smile When a man ejaculates, the sperm is left in the vagina, up near the cervix (where it can do the most good in getting a woman pregnant). But normally, when a woman stands up and walks around, all the sperm begins to drain out of her. Of course, that does not mean walking around or even showering after sex will prevent pregnancy... But for people who find it difficult to get pregnant, the sperm draining out does not help.

Many doctors will suggest that if a woman is trying to get pregnant, she should lay on her back for a while after sex with her legs held up in the air... But now some women just insert and wear an Instead cup after sex. The theory is, just as it seals period blood up inside, it can also seal the sperm up inside, keeping it near the cervix longer, and increasing your chances of getting pregnant.

At least, that's the idea... A few people have been swearing by it, but I've also been told that no medical research has been done to prove that this actually works. Its basically all word of mouth from people who have done it.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum