Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Miacup

2 posters

Go down

The Miacup Empty The Miacup

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:29 am

If you own this cup, feel free to jump right in and do a post about it! To get this thread started, here is a link to my WordPress information page about menstrual cups, containing a review (with photos) for Miacup. Comments are welcome, and so are new posts:

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com/about-miacup/
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://menstrualcups.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

The Miacup Empty Re: The Miacup

Post  msmith_1221 Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 pm

I just got mine in the mail the other day. So I have not yet tried it during my period. But I am excited to use it. The holes look promising. I normally use a Diva cup but have issues with the suction holes clogging right away. So frustrating. But I will post again when I have used it after my next period.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  msmith_1221 Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:29 pm

I noticed that in the instructions the Miacup company states that if you notice any discoloration that you can soak the cup in Bleach. Really? I'm wondering of those who do use it, have you noticed any discoloration after using the cup. If so, how long did it take to discolor and what did you do to make it look good again. I'm curious about why we should soak the cup in bleach, when that is what we are trying to avoid in the disposable products. It seemed like a bold statement to me, put your cup in bleach to correct any discoloration. Wow!!

On the website there is no mention of the Bleach, how weird. Now I'm wondering is this some misprint that nobody else caught?

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down