Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup Ignorance

+5
Rheatheylia
LisBeth
Melissa569
Sekhmet
CUPCAKE
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cup Ignorance - Page 2 Empty Re: Cup Ignorance

Post  galthea Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:43 pm

hello,
well, i'm faaaaaaar better today and yes, it's great to read that i'm not the only alien woman in the world, who really thinks that menstrual cup is great. it helps a lot.
galthea
galthea

Back to top Go down

Cup Ignorance - Page 2 Empty Re: Cup Ignorance

Post  msmith_1221 Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:44 pm

I can relate to the not wanting to leave the trash of used disposables behind. That was one of the major things my mother did cover, how to hide the fact that I was throwing away a used pad so my Dad wouldn't see it. Even at the age of 12 when I started my period, I told her, there has to be something better. Why do I need to hide that I am using a pad.
I wish I had known about cups and cloth pads back then. Back when they were just coming out. The Keeper was 1987- I am tecnically older then the Keeper ( I was born in 1984). It was around, ugh. No regrets though, I make a point to tell anyone who will listen though. I have given cups to a few teen girls I know, and they love it. I feel a little validation when I can give a teen a cup or cloth pads. Something I wish I had someone to do for me back then. lol

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum