Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late introduction

Go down

Late introduction Empty Late introduction

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi everyone!
I have been sneaking around here for a couple of weeks; reading threads and even posted a few. It is about time I introduce myself, don't you think? I'd actually prefer to be a bit anonymous but I could at least write a word or two.

I am soon 17 years old and from Europe - Sweden, to be even more precisely. Are there any other Swedes here maybe? I doubt it, though. My spontaneity is running low, ergo I don't know what more to tell you. So, yeah this is all I guess. I like science and such nerdy stuff and I am studying at the senior high school (or whatever the English equivalence could be called).

Anyway, now you know of my existince.

PS: My board name is weird.
PPS: Yes, I do already own a cup and it's a fantastic product! I've tried it for one cycle with no major problems yet. My Lunette is probably the best thing I've ever bought.

Back to top Go down

Late introduction Empty Re: Late introduction

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Awesome! Another person my age! I'm from the U.S. or more specifically Michigan. I also think a cup is probably the best investment I have ever made and I just finished my second cycle using it and I hope it will last me through college. If ten years is correct, I probably won't be needing to replace it until I'm 27! Lots of things happen in ten years. I sometimes where I would be in ten years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 am

Welcome to our forum! Always great to see a teen cup user. I'm into science and discovery channel-type stuff too, Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down