Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale

2 posters

Go down

SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale Empty SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale

Post  dj Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello

Diva Cup size 2 (large) is simply the wrong cup for me. It is slightly used (some inserts, removals, perhaps 10 hours worth of cycle time, an hour or two of dry run time). It has been cleaned with soap and boiled since the last use. I have made no alterations ... holes, stem, etc. are all just as they were from the manufacturer. Also included are pouch and instructions. Available for $20 including shipping to the continental US. I take PayPal. Anyone interested?

p.s. i have photos, but can't figure out how to post them here. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by dj on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
dj
dj

Back to top Go down

SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale Empty Re: SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale

Post  Melissa569 Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Just a little help with the photos-- if you move your mouse above all the task buttons when you click post or reply, the ones where bold and underline are, etc., you'll see one that looks like a computer screen and an old-syle floppy disk. Running your mouse over it makes the words "host an image" appear. Thats the one you use to upload. There's another immage button too, but that one is for web links,

Hope that helps Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down