Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup comparison Spreadsheet to help you decide on the best one for you

2 posters

Go down

Cup comparison Spreadsheet to help you decide on the best one for you Empty Re: Cup comparison Spreadsheet to help you decide on the best one for you

Post  Melissa569 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 pm

That does sound like a VERY good idea Smile For some odd reason it keeps saying I don't have eprmission to access it, but still, I think a spreadsheet will all the possible infor would help lot of people.

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Cup comparison Spreadsheet to help you decide on the best one for you Empty Re: Cup comparison Spreadsheet to help you decide on the best one for you

Post  ankhst Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:12 pm

ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Ah, ok there it goes-- thanks Smile

EDIT: This is an extremely useful chart, I'll be using to to refer people to, if that's ok.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

My favorite part about the chart is the tampon comparison. Those cups hold a lot of blood!

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Melissa, please do.

If you know that anything is incorrect (like the new availablility collumn - I have no idea), fix it and send me a message so i can change my master copy (so restorees will also have it).

I've been in touch with the NZ ministry of health, they don't think cups are covered under any restricting legislatino. :-D

Slovaksiren, Yeah, even the teeny, tiny small meluna can give thema run for their money.

ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down