Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Those Who Are Not Sure About Cups

Go down

For Those Who Are Not Sure About Cups Empty For Those Who Are Not Sure About Cups

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:45 am

This is a special area for anyone who is not so convinced that cups are the best option. I think other views always add interest and active conversation to a forum, so if you have a less than enthusiastic opinion about cups, go ahead and post it here.

PLEASE NOTE: Although this thread is here to provide a fair argument for "the other side", it is still subject to the forum rules. Also, it is not limited to posts from skeptics only. Here, a skeptic might just learn new facts from other members, and have a change of heart... And maybe they won't. Still, any active member can post there opinions, debates or concerns here. Also, even though this thread is centered around contradicting opinions, I still ask that your posts and replies remain polite. It can be frustrating when others do not share your opinion, but we have to remember that everyone has a right to their own thoughts and felings. A choice to live life as they see fit.

Furthermore, the nature of this thread still does not give anyone permission to post with the intent of "getting a rise" out of people (more commonly known as "trolling"). I will delete a post, if that appears to be its main purpose. Expressing your opinion in a friendly and diplomatic fashion is fine, but please, no rude put-downs.

Thank you, and have fun posting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://menstrualcups.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down