Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello~ <3

2 posters

Go down

Hello~ <3  Empty Hello~ <3

Post  Skye Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 am

Hi everyone! I'm still really nervous but I just joined and figured I would say hello. :3 My name's Skye and I'm a 20 year old girl from Texas and I plan on buying my first cup today and hope to have it before my period starts.

I just discovered cups on Youtube through Glozell1's video on her trying a Diva Cup for a first time. It got me interested since I use tampons and I've always hated how gross I felt using them. Pads make me feel even worse. xD I did a lot of research today and the day before. I watched a lot of Melissa's videos and and flipped through some other things she has posted up, such as the cup measurement chart! Melissa, you've been such a great help when it came to my decision for a first cup so thank you! <3 I'm so glad I discovered cups while I was still young, since they seem much more convenient than tampons.

At first, I was leaning toward the small Diva Cup but then I read up some more on the Lunette and I'm sort of torn. However, I decided to go for the Lunette since I wanted to try something smaller for my first time! Hopefully, that's a good decision! I don't think I need any more coaxing in getting a cup, I'm pretty dead set on it now. <3 Hopefully my experience with them will be good since I really don't want to wear tampons forever. xD

It's nice to meet all of you. Very Happy I plan on sticking around so I hope you guys can cheer me on whenever I try it for the first time!

Skye

Back to top Go down

Hello~ <3  Empty Re: Hello~ <3

Post  Melissa569 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:35 am

Welcome Skye!

I certainly hope you'll post when you get your cup, and perhaps even start a cup journal for yourself. Some people like the share their fist time uses with everyone, and as I always say, it helps let other potential new users what to expect Smile

Feel free to browse around and make youself at home Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum