Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting My Sister a Cup

2 posters

Go down

Getting My Sister a Cup Empty Getting My Sister a Cup

Post  bibliowormx Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:29 pm

My sister and I were talking about menstrual cups. She's very interested in the idea. She just got off the depo shot, so probably won't get her period for another two months. So I was thinking I would get her one for Christmas. She's 22, sexually active, she's in her senior year of college (studying to be a doctor). So I thought that a cup would be more realistic for her so she wouldn't have to change a tampon in between classes.

She said she has an average/moderate flow. I was just looking for suggestions on what cup to get her. She definitely wants a clear one.

Thanks!

bibliowormx
bibliowormx

Back to top Go down

Getting My Sister a Cup Empty Re: Getting My Sister a Cup

Post  Melissa569 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Hmmm, sexually active with a normal/moderate flow at her age... She could probably do well with just abotu any brand, but in the case of Meluna or ladycup, I would say only mediums and larges, due to the capacity needs.

All the others, she could probably use a large or a small. But she might be happier with higher capacity. Things like:

Divacup
Lunette
Miacup
Yuuki
Fleurcup

Does she know if her cervix is high or low? If its low, I would say Lunette, Fleur, Yuuki (small). If its high, then Miacup or Diva, or evenlarge Yuuki (although it is pretty wide).

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum