Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story

Go down

My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story Empty My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Well, I didn't really get around to posting it, but now I can and I wouldn't mind sharing it, especially from an anime nerd like me.

Well, at the end of October, Halloween weekend to be exact, I went to an anime convention known as Youmacon, the biggest one in Michigan. Well, my period was a week or so late and usually I pack my cup anyways for trips just in case unless it is immediately after my period.

Of course, turns out, it came during Youmacon. Fortunately, I had my cup so before I put on my cosplay outfit, I put it in place and then after that, I enjoyed myself until I came back to the hotel room. Half the time I did not even know I was on my period or wearing my cup, not once, I was having such a blast and it felt like a normal day and I had no concern about any stains or anything. As an added bonus, I even had no cramps this time... Seriously, it was one of the best weekends of my life and I had so much fun and met so many new friends and best of all, nobody knew, not even me!

I cannot have asked for a better anime convention. Now I'm going to reccomend it for any female cosplayer and anime con regular. It's awesome!

Back to top Go down

My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story Empty Re: My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story

Post  Melissa569 Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:00 pm

That's what I like about it too, wspecially when I'm going to be out all day.

Before, when I used pads or tampons, there woudl of course be the reular period odor that we all get. But also, I always felt damp and yucky with a pad. And the tampon I would always feel. It would hurt when I sat down or bent over (it hurt on the urethra), because it was so dry, and everything rides so low in me.

Its strang etoo, because when you look at a cup for the first time, you think "How can I feel a tampon, but not that??" But if you have the right cup and put it in correctly, you really don't feel it. Smile

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story Empty Re: My favorite con companion: A Cup Success Story

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah, I know, it's like, it crawls up into a nice little spot to feed and doesn't disturb me.

I believe this woman named Sarcasm-Hime, a really, really respected cosplayer and also a cup user according to the post I read mentioned it which originally got me interested. It was my own anime fandom and cosplay enthusiasts that got me on the bandwagon!

I would eventually like a Fleurcup in the future for more capacity (though I still did not have to empty it often...) but my Keeper will definitely last me through college.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 am

I can't even imagine when I'll be replacing my small Lunette, lol. Its still in amazing shape after a year. Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down