Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup?

4 posters

Go down

Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup? Empty Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup?

Post  Lisa Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup? Empty Re: Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup?

Post  Melissa569 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh yeah, I remember seeing those... I wonder how they would work, such an unusual shape Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup? Empty Re: Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup?

Post  Lisa Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

I want to know what that is on the top. A cover? Laughing And that squiggly thing on the bottom? affraid
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  strent7 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

It looks like an ok cup. The top part is the applicator and the squiggly bit brings the applicator down into a cup. Based on the photos that is what I think it is but there are some problems there. 1. If it is made out of similar material to other cups then its just going to be uncomfortable to get in as it will constantly squish at the base as you push in. 2 if the base is made out of a harder plastic then while it would be easy to get in would be extremely uncomfortable. I think adding an applicator is a novel idea but I just don't know how feasible it would be.

strent7

http://crazyenvironmetnalist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  StarSapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:39 pm

I would have a hard time getting past the fact that it looks like a circumcised penis. lol

StarSapphire

Back to top Go down

Have you guys seen the "Cheers" menstrual cup? Empty Cheers

Post  Lisa Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:07 am

These years later, I now think this is where they got the idea for the FemmeCycle! I'll bet that top thing opens up and pours out just like the FemmeCycle!
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down