Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it

Go down

Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it

Post  ShortyRees on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 am

Hello,
I'm Lauren and it's my first time posting but I'm seriously desperate and could do with some guidance!

I have a MeLuna small classic cup w/ ring pull. It arrived last week and I have done 3 dry runs so far.

My problems (OUCH!) well, I tried inserting it and followed all advice available but the cup feels like it's scraping up my insides. I did get it up there but it felt so sore from where it went in. I tried using lube but it was no better. This can't be normal?

Ok, next problem, last night I removed the cup, I am pretty sure I broke the seal but after I managed to get the little sucker out I got a awful, agonising pain up in there AND the opening. The thing is, that was 15 hours ago and my inside is still hurting awfully! I cannot think about anything but the pain and my pain threshold is pretty huge.

It hurts SO much! Please someone help me, even if you don't have a fix for the pain just understanding what went wrong would help.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren xxx

ShortyRees

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help! Please! So much pain from lots of different issues with it

Post  trejoy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:11 am

Sounds like the classic could just be too firm for you. It is sometimes hard to tell with a dry run ~ muscles are tighter then than during period.
trejoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down