Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I made this when I was bored (not cup related)

2 posters

Go down

I made this when I was bored (not cup related) Empty I made this when I was bored (not cup related)

Post  Melissa569 Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:40 am

Since this is the off-topic thread, I wanted to post some music videos I made for fun. The first one has clips from classic disney movies and a Whitney Houston song. At one time, it was the #1 Disney video on MySpace, out of ONE MILLION videos, I was so proud... But they made me take it down. Darn! The last half is better than the first half, I must say.

The second one is a video I did of my favorite movie "Taken". I sort of had a MAJOR crush on the hero, haha. So this is my tribute to him. Basically, in the movie, the daughter of a former spy is kidnapped during her vacation in Paris, by albanian slave traders, and sold to a rich oil sheikh. The father tracks them down and rescues his daughter. I used a Lady Gaga song, and also parts of a Lady Gaga video. Hope you like them:

Here's the second one:

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

I made this when I was bored (not cup related) Empty Re: I made this when I was bored (not cup related)

Post  Sekhmet Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Wow! I'm really impressed, these are amazing videos. First of all, let me say that I love both of the songs you used. :3 Excellent choices. Secondly, your timing was really, really excellent - you did a splendid job of editing. The Disney video is particularly impressive because you managed to blend so many movies together quite seamlessly. Well done!
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

I made this when I was bored (not cup related) Empty Re: I made this when I was bored (not cup related)

Post  Melissa569 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Thank you I'm glad you liked them! Video editing = my favorite pastime Smile Sometimes when you watch a movie or T show, you think of a song that you think might go better with it, or just better with a certain part... And when you learn to edit videos, you can show the rest of the world what was going through your mind Very Happy
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Sekhmet Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:35 pm

What program do you use to do the editing? I always get great ideas for music videos like these, but I have noooo idea how to get the clips into the program, spliced, arranged, etc... I hope I can learn someday, because I have a big lack-log of ideas. xD lol
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:59 am

Ohgodness, I didn't even see this question, lol. I use Windows Movie Maker, its very basic, it usually comes pre-installed on most computers. But if you get creative, you can do a lot of things with it Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm

happy to Smile Thank you for joining!
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down