Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup?

Go down

Do you wash your hands before inserting/removing your menstrual cup?

Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Vote_lcap0%Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Vote_lcap0%Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Vote_lcap100%Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup? Empty Do you wash your hands before you remove your cup?

Post  sweetpea Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Just wondering what others do. In the instructions for pretty much any menstrual cup, it says to wash your hands before inserting/removing the cup. So I do that, and then I always wash my hands again after using the toilet and/or putting the cup back in. So that's washing your hands twice every time you mess with the cup, which could be a couple times a day, mostly I'm only emptying my cup two times a day though.

I have OCD so I'm already washing my hands way more often than I should. I'd like to stop doing this pre-wash thing if it is something that other people aren't doing either!

Thanks so much for your input!

sweetpea

Back to top Go down