Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love this format!

2 posters

Go down

I love this format! Empty I love this format!

Post  upgradab Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello! I'm Melissa, a 47 year old peri-menopausal wife and mother living in the US.

I first heard mention of menstrual cups on a couple of jewlery boards to which I belong. I raised my eyebrows a bit, but didn't give them any consideration.

Recently I've become incredibly frustrated with my evolving body. My period still arrives, but it has the become much more unpredictable lately. Sometimes every 4 weeks, but sometimes after only 3. And the length and volume of flow have become just as unpredictable.

I finally had it this month after having to wash out two garments within 5 hours of each other. So I dredged up the old threads, located this board, and started considering my options.

I went out and purchased some Instead disposable cups since they were the only thing available in the store. I managed to missed the heaviest flow, but was pretty impressed with the fact that they got the job done without irritating my tender tissues like tampons and pads do.

I also bought a large Lunette, which arrived just after my period ended. Dry run has been satisfactory though. Now, I am just in anticipation of next month's visit so I can take this puppy out on a true road test!

Thank for providing a venue for sharing information and experiences!!

upgradab

Back to top Go down

I love this format! Empty Re: I love this format!

Post  Melissa569 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

We're glad to have you here, and its great that you like this new format. I think the traditional board format can be a little easier for newbies to navigate, plus I've always used this format in all the other boards I frequent.

Hope you like it here Smile

M
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  upgradable Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 pm

I wish we could just shift everyone over!! This is sooooo much easier to navigate and see the previous threads!
upgradable
upgradable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down