Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Anyone Else A Gardener?

Go down

Is Anyone Else A Gardener? Empty Is Anyone Else A Gardener?

Post  Melissa569 Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 am

Personally, I love to grow any and all fruits and vegetables, because they all taste much better homegorwn. Also because I like the idea that whatever plants you are raising will eventually give you something back-- and eating something you started from a baby plant or from seed is just amazing, it makes you feel so self reliant! lol.

my absolute favorite to grow is Tomatoes (because I love the flavor, and they are eztremely easy to grow in pots on your back patio). My diet is extremely rich in tomatoes, I eat them almost every day. If they are warm and fresh off the vine, I might even eat them like grapes (the small ones) or an apple (the big ones), lol. When they are fresh, they taste really sweet, but also savory. WAY better than anythign you buy in the store.

I started my garden this year, and posted videos abotu it on my personal channel. I'm doing regular tomato plants and herbs (rosemary and cilantro) in pots. But I'm also trying that new upside-down "topsy turvy" planter thing. I just wanted to see if it works. Anyway, I'm going to be documenting that ad my garden progresses.

Here are my garden videos:

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Is Anyone Else A Gardener? Empty Re: Is Anyone Else A Gardener?

Post  Guest Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm

You bet! I just planted a butterfly garden this spring and I cannot wait until it blooms and butterflies and hummingbirds come.

Spring Hill is an awesome catalog for plants. I had an eye on that blueberry bush for the longest time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Fri May 21, 2010 12:48 am

Oooo, blueberries! Love, love, LOVE them! Especially in pancakes, and muffins, lol. It would be great if I could get a nice "bush" vriety to grow in a large pot on my patio. Do they have one?
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 21, 2010 7:20 am

Actually, yes! They have a dwarf blueberry bush to grow on your patio and according to the picture, it produces A LOT. I really want one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Fri May 21, 2010 7:24 am

Hmmm, well them I'm jsut going to have to look them up Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum