Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the Cup Quiz Here!

+11
msmith_1221
JenJen
purplelover
Lisa
Serpent
radianceunveiled
Melissa569
Feminine Wear
ankhst
littlemissy
Admin
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take the Cup Quiz Here! Empty Take the Cup Quiz Here!

Post  Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Want an easy way to narrow down the best cup for you? An online user was kind enough to create this quiz to help women figure out which cup they might do best with, based on questions regarding your personal preferences. You may take the quiz at this website:

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=menstrual_cups

NOTE: Seasoned cup users, it might even be fun for you to take this one as well. The cups that came up at the tops of the list for me were small Lunette and small Miacup. I guess they are right, because those are my two favorites! Smile

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://menstrualcups.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Take the Cup Quiz Here! Empty Re: Take the Cup Quiz Here!

Post  littlemissy Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:29 am

this was quite interesting as my number 1 cup was the large diva cup which is 1 i hadnt even considered number 2 was the large lunette which I already have..

littlemissy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Mine is a small lunette and my second is a Miacup.

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 am

Cute quiz.

It would be nice to have one that could recomend cups to non-cup users. Maybe one with questions about what they know or could find out as well as preferences. eg. Distance to cervix, have you had children, how old are you, how heavy is your flow, do you currently use tampons/other internal protection, are you sexually active etc. With the which is more important to you options too.

I got my favourite cup as my best option here, mostly because I selected the options that described what I like about it, so I doubt it's likely to tell you anything you don't know.
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  Feminine Wear Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:53 am

Large Lunette 1st and then Small Lunette 2nd. Interesting.
Feminine Wear
Feminine Wear

http://www.femininewear.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

ankhst -- I agree, I was thinking that too when I took the quiz. I know it can be hard for non-users to know what they would prefer, because they've never used one.

Teresa-- Interesing how many people have Lunette as one of their suggested brands. Lunette seems to be quite versatile Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Take the Cup Quiz Here! Empty took the quiz

Post  radianceunveiled Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 pm

I took the quiz. My #1 was the Keeper cup! Which is my favorite cup I find it to be the most comfortable it gave me the small Keeper as my 2nd choice and a Large Lunette for my 3rd choice. If I didn't have a silicone allergy I would have bought the Lunette to try. I have a Meluna cup to switch up from time to time. Although I am so tempted to try the Lunette anyway because I am sure the silicone used to hold up hosiery is not medical grade so maybe it may be different. Not sure and not sure if I want to chance it. affraid
radianceunveiled
radianceunveiled

http://www.radianceunveiled.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm nto sure either, but its probably safer not to chance it. Keeper and Meluna are good cups too, and they allow you to use one without bad reactions Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Serpent Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:08 pm

lol i've been doing it wrong and answering the same question twice each time i tried before. wide and hoop-skirt are not the same thing Laughing now i got a small lunette as my second choice and the first one was the large miacup although i put the highest priority for short Rolling Eyes
I wonder what exactly they mean by attractive. i've just changed and said i don't want an attractive cup and my top7 stayed the same but mooncup was 8th ahead of femmecup. do they mean the yellow-ish tint? tbh i don't think it deserves a separate question as there's already one about colors... all cups look attractive! Very Happy
Serpent
Serpent

http://serpent-849.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Here's my results.

My #1 is: Large Lunette -
My #2 is: Large Diva Cup
My #3 is: Small Lunette
My #4 is: Small Diva Cup
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 am

Lisa-- large green Donna is pretty much identical to large Lunette in shape... But I'm not sure if Green Donna made the large equally as soft as the small, or if its like Lunette-- large is firmer than small, to help it pop open. I was wondering, because of the difficulty you were having popping the Green Donna open. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say the had trouble popping Large Lunette-- or large/small Fleurcup (equally firm). Certainly not Keeper, although Keeper is layex, so if there are any sensitivity issues to it....

Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  purplelover Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:03 am

#1 Ladycup (just what I was thinking after looking around Smile)
#2 Femmecup

Although I did notice a lot of my answers were "no preference" Rolling Eyes

purplelover

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:39 am

If worse comes to worse I might have to get the keeper, but I want the one with the most capacity if I can get that to work. I am so anxious for my Yuuki to get here!
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

I kind of do want to try the capacity of large Yuuki for at least one full, heavy day... Maybe I will have to flip it inside-out, since I'm really short inside. That might do it. I just wanna see how long it can let me get away without emptying the cup. Like if I can go a full 10-12 hours with it. Normally with my small Lunette (and my medium/heavy flow) I change it about every 6-8 hours, depending how heavy the flow is that day.

Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am

You have a large Yuuki now, right? I want a large one because I quit taking birth control, so my period might get really heavy. I hate it so much because it gushes out! I feel like it would fill the cup in one gush! Hopefully I will get pregnant before I have a period that heavy.
I don't even know if the Yuuki will fit because I don't know how short I am inside. Never really thought about that before since I always used tampons.
Do you mean you can use the large Lunette for 6-8 hours on the heaviest day? When I wasn't taking the pill and I had a heavy period, I used super plus and still, I had to go change it every 1-2 hours. I could not stand such a strong period because it really interfered with my life. So that's one of the reasons I wanted the pill. I have been taking it so long and now that I stopped, I am having trouble getting pregnant.
I wonder if that new Ultra tampon is any good. Surely it couldn't be as good as a large Yuuki. I feel like I must be the woman with the strongest period ever, but since mine isn't back to normal, I can't give the Yuuki an adequate test. My period got a little heavier last month because I am taking Vitex. We will see what it does this month because I increased the dosage.
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Serpent Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 pm

the good thing is that it doesn't matter for the cup how fast blood comes out Smile with pads, this was annoying when a lot of blood came out at once and then maybe almost nothing for some time but i still had blood all over my outer ladybits Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Serpent on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serpent
Serpent

http://serpent-849.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Very true, like on a light day, those tampons would huuuuuurt! lol. Because they would be so dry and absorb what little moisture was there. Especially with removal. they always bothered my urethra too, because on light days, I never could put them in very far. Well, with a smooth applicator, I suppose I could... But taking it out.... The further inside it was, the more it would hurt to remove, lol.
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 am

I hate when it gushes out. It feels like you are laying a big egg or something! cherry GRRR! Then if you can't get it in right because it is too dry up there, it feels like you have a truck inside of you as you walk around! Laughing
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  JenJen Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi
I am looking for advice, I am looking to try a cup but don't know which would be good to try. I am in the UK I am 32, have not had kids and am small inside. I looked at the quiz but didn't really know what preferences to pick. Would be useful to try before you buy but thats not an option. So what do people recommend.
Thanks for any suggestions
Jen x

JenJen

Back to top Go down

Take the Cup Quiz Here! Empty quiz results

Post  msmith_1221 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 pm

This is a funny quiz. It's interesting how it figures out a cup you might like. But my top answer was small Lunette, which I have. But I find that cup to be uncomfortable. I do like the cup, but my body doesnt. And my fave cup was number 10 on the list on the quiz. I find that funny. I have always loved the Keeper moon cup, but I use the Keeper cup now.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:39 am

It think Keeper is pretty much your best friend, if you have trouble popping cups open Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Take the Cup Quiz Here! Empty Wow...

Post  catherinespark Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:56 pm

My #1 result was the small divacup. Femmecup was way down at #12. Should maybe look into that.

catherinespark

Back to top Go down

Post  msmith_1221 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 am

I have been torn between using my Mia cup or my Lunette, both the large size. I took the test twice, once with making a guess about what my top pick would be and not guessing the second time. And both times I answered all the questions the same. And got the same top picks. I love this quiz, thank you for making it.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  JacquelineRenae Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 am

My top three results were a small Lunette (which I predicted!), a large MiaCup, and a small MiaCup. I've actually been wanting to get the Lunette for a while, so I might get it now. Smile
JacquelineRenae
JacquelineRenae

Back to top Go down

Take the Cup Quiz Here! Empty Quiz

Post  kimyquel Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Interesting. I like that this quiz was added. I know it's basically the same information you would normally compare...but congrats to the creator. I've sent this link to all the ladies in my inbox. I can't believe I'm only just hearing of it.
So I had it narrowed down to the Lunette, and it was second to the MiaCup.
Good to know:)
kimyquel
kimyquel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum