Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cramping

5 posters

Go down

Cramping Empty Cramping

Post  melissa Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

I have my cup in right now, just got it in(!) and I have this horrible cramping at the middle front of my lower abdomen. Sad This does not feel good!

I didn't have the pain/cramping before I inserted the cup. I also can't tell if it's popped open or not. I can feel around it, but I can't really tell if it's open, or if my vaginal walls are pressing on it, making the indentations I feel.

Why would a cup cause cramping and how can I stop it? I have a small Lunette. Thank you. Smile

melissa

Back to top Go down

Cramping Empty Re: Cramping

Post  QueenBee Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Sometimes that can happen. It can be a number of things:

--The cup being too stiff at the bottom
--A medical condition
--The angle of the cup
--Just getting used to the cup / a more sensitive cycle that unual (I've had cycles where even tampons were horribly painful, but other times no).

I would say fool around with angles, and see if there is one less painful, or not painful. Then see if the same thing happens next period. If it does, you can sell your current cup, and use that money to try one that's softer at the moddle and bottom, like Ladycup.

If its in correctly, and you have the right size/brand for your body, it really should not hurt. If none of the above works, it could be a medical condition, or anatomy. In that case, it would be a good idea to check with a doctor, to find out what could be causing it.
QueenBee
QueenBee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sol_i_nord Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 pm

If you put your cup in far before you let it open, the cup might be pushing your cervix. If your cervix is trapped between the cup and "you" it will hurt. Or if your cup is too long for you it can push on your cervix, but a small lunette is not a very long cup so this is probably not the reason. Try letting it open low and then push it further up.

Sol_i_nord

Back to top Go down

Post  msmith_1221 Thu May 05, 2011 1:32 am

@ QueenBee, You shouldnt tell ladies to sell their cup after they have used it. That is not medically proper, you wouldn't dry run a tampon and then sell it? Most companies have a return policy that will work in this situation. If you bought the cup indirectly then contact the manufacturer. I know The Keeper Inc. ( the Keeper and the Moon cups) have a 3-month no questions return or exchange policy. Good luck with getting it to work with you.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  AuNatural Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 pm

The idea of someone selling a used menstrual cup is scary!!

AuNatural

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum