Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Spain!!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Spain!! Empty Hello from Spain!!

Post  witchariel Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:55 am

Hello everyone! I'm a 28 year old spanish girl. I really hope my english is not too bad to understand...
The first time I heard about menstrual cups was about 2 years ago, from a friend of mine who was about to buy a mooncup. I asked her a couple of times but it was at the begining and she still had a few problems about insertion and removal so I decided to wait a couple of months to ask her again, but the truth is I totally forgot!!! Embarassed
About 10 days ago, I read an article in a newspaper about menstrual cups and I started searching for information (and of course I also asked my friend), and in two days I had already ordered one (I have decided to start with a large lady cup). So here I am, more eager to have my period than I never thought I could be!!! Laughing
Thanks a lot for all the information!!
witchariel
witchariel

Back to top Go down

Hello from Spain!! Empty Re: Hello from Spain!!

Post  Melissa569 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:32 am

Welcome tot he forum, we look forward to your posts! You can also start a cup journal in the member's section, that can be fun when you are first learning to use your cup and other people can get a better idea of what to expect. Smile

Melissa
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LisBeth Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:06 am

Ciao! Welcome:) I am sure you will like the forum...here I found a lot of super useful information!
Oh, so you are from Madrid...I've been there on holyday 3 weeks ago! Your city is super beautiful...me ha encantado! Very Happy
LisBeth
LisBeth

Back to top Go down

Post  witchariel Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey! Thank you so much! I'm glad you like Madrid! I really hope you enjoyed your holidays here!
witchariel
witchariel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down