Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not leaking, leaking, not leaking...

3 posters

Go down

not leaking, leaking, not leaking... Empty not leaking, leaking, not leaking...

Post  galthea Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:14 am

First at all - I want to say I really love my Fleur! I cannot imagine my period without the cup.
Second, there was never problem with it. No leaking, inserting and removing was just fine, cleaning as well.
Except for past two days - I'm completely surprised! There was serious leaking, both days!! And of course that was my heavier days - but that's exactly when I'm using Fleurcup and not the Mooncup/Meluna. And I did everything like usually, than tried to change the way how I inserted it, checked if id pop-opened, removed it again, checked again. Everything was all right - except for the leaking... Than I used the Mooncup instead and it was just fine.
Oh I really want to use the Fleur again, 'cause I like it better and it has bigger capacity, why did this happen??? After so many cycles without any problems?? Grrrr Mad

Last edited by galthea on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh well... my english...:))
galthea
galthea

Back to top Go down

not leaking, leaking, not leaking... Empty Re: not leaking, leaking, not leaking...

Post  Melissa569 Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:54 am

Its possible that on some cycles, your cervix changes position more than on others... I have noticed this with me, on one period, even a short cup will ride so low I can feel it. But other cycles, it will sit higher. On those days when things feel different, try inserting different ways, like make the folded crease face either sideways, or downward, see if that helps with a seal. Sometimes it also helps softer cups pop open better too (although Fleur is a firmer cup). Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

not leaking, leaking, not leaking... Empty Re: not leaking, leaking, not leaking...

Post  galthea Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:13 pm

well, the problem basically is, that i used to think i know how to handle my cup, so i just inserted it and... went out. (and THAN discovered the leaking!)
surprise, surprise, i was too sure about myself i think:)
galthea
galthea

Back to top Go down

Post  galthea Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

3 months later:)

ok, i really love my fleurcup by now! meanwhile i bought the new style mooncup as well, but i managed it after some while with the fleur and i now it's my favourite. i wouldn't change it for anything! (except i cannot stop wondering how lovely the purple fleur is... Smile)
galthea
galthea

Back to top Go down

not leaking, leaking, not leaking... Empty Leaking here!

Post  Lisa Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm

I am having a heavy period this month. This is the heaviest since I have used cups. It's the heaviest in years in fact, since I have stopped birth control and my body is returning back to normal. Anyway, my Large Yuuki has leaked several times! Ugh! It is positioned the same as usual. When it leaked the first time, I took out the cup and the cup was half full. How in the world could the blood get past the cup? This isn't cool. How could the cervix move so that the blood moves around the cup? Gosh, I don't want to have to use tampons again. I liked it better when I had a lighter flow.
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down