Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie! first cup: small Lunette Selene

2 posters

Go down

Newbie!  first cup: small Lunette Selene Empty Newbie! first cup: small Lunette Selene

Post  Seashell994 Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 24 year old female from Toronto, Canada. Got my first cup - small lunette selene! I'm so excited. I think I'm becoming obsessed with cups. I spend lots of time researching them, and I think my boyfriend thinks I'm a little crazy! Haha. We live together, so he hears a LOT about my new discovery. Razz.

But seriously, there's something about cups that just makes me feel so liberated. I guess it's the freedom from having to buy tampons/pads from major multi-national corporations. Before, I felt really "stuck" with this burden of buying into sanitary products every month. It felt icky, and "wrong" for some reason. It's also the knowledge that I am saving so much waste from ending up in landfills. Not to mention, the fact that cups are healthier! I feel like I'm respecting my body, for once!

The bottom line is, I'm so glad to have discovered an alternative method! Very Happy

Seashell994

Back to top Go down

Newbie!  first cup: small Lunette Selene Empty Re: Newbie! first cup: small Lunette Selene

Post  Admin Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Welcome! I know what you mean about feeling obsessed with cups, lol. I was head over heels after I got my first one Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://menstrualcups.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down