Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leak during night

2 posters

Go down

Leak during night Empty Leak during night

Post  Ankissen Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:30 pm

I am a very fresh cup user - I have just owned my fabulous moon cup for some days now. I find it wonderful, it's clean, it has reduced my menstrual pains, it doesn't leak during daytime. But in the night I have experiensed leak for two days. There is almost no fluid in the cup when I pull it out in the morning, but some in my panties. Howcome? Please help me, I would very much want to use my cup, and only the cup in the nights aswell.

Ankissen

Back to top Go down

Leak during night Empty Re: Leak during night

Post  Melissa569 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:37 pm

hmmm, that's pretty interesting... The inly thing I can think of, is perhaps its is the angle you are instering that causes the seal to break when you lay down... Or perhaps its the way you are laying, that could be breaking the seal. Do you insert down and back toward the rectum or lower tail bone? The vagina does not go up, so inserting back is the best way.

What position do you sleep in?

Last edited by Melissa569 on Fri May 21, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Leak during night Empty night leak

Post  skouba Fri May 21, 2010 10:11 am

I have had the same problem Ankissen posted. This is only my second month to use the cup, and I did not use it at night last month. I tried it last night and had a problem with leaking. It was not full and the suction did not seem to be broken. I wonder though if maybe when turning over the suction breaks temporarily? I too want to be able to use the cup while sleeping so any tips are appreciated. (it seems the cup is inserted properly, same as during daytime….) I am also concerned because I swim and don't want the leaking to occur while swimming….

thank you

skouba

Back to top Go down

Post  hairballsplat Sun May 23, 2010 1:38 pm

mine only leaks when full...and mine sits up around my cervix. my cervix is IN my cup...maybe that would help if you're not already doing that. if your cervix is in the cup, would a different width cup help?
hairballsplat
hairballsplat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum