Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running with cup?

3 posters

Go down

Running with cup? Empty Running with cup?

Post  LindaDF Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm on day 3 of my new LadyCup and getting better at it...with all your help of course. I am also a runner and was wondering if anyone has tried running with their cup? I did a half marathon two years ago on the first day of my cycle with my pockets full of tampons Embarassed and it was a nightmare! No I have a full marathon coming up in November, and hope it doesn't fall on my cycle days, but I'm very unpredictable. I have a Zumba class tonight and am SO excited to try it with my cup!
ttfn
L.
LindaDF
LindaDF

Back to top Go down

Running with cup? Empty Re: Running with cup?

Post  lunastar Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Linda,
I guess this post (reply) is a bit late and you've done all your sports and gym now Very Happy

of course you can use your LadyCup doing sports, it's very very comfortable ! I did a bike riding, swimming pool (5 days after my miscarriage !) and gym with LadyCup and it happened all the time very fine !! don't worry about it, we're all crazy about cups because they allow us to do everything we wish Laughing

lunastar

http://www.easycup.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  LindaDF Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:49 pm

It’s never too late! Thanks so much for your feedback. I am a runner and on occasion bike as well. Swimming is on my list to try. Now I feel brave enough to try these activities with my cup.
I really appreciate your response, and am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. A dear friend of mine at work just lost hers at 4 months, and my heart is breaking for them.
This will only be my second cycle with my LadyCup so I’m still learning, and having some leaks, but must admit it’s SO COMFORTABLE. I can only imagine that with experience, it will get better. Very Happy
ttfn
L.
LindaDF
LindaDF

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Never tried running, but I've done plenty of speed walking on the treadmill with a cup. Also taken baths, goen swimming, and done my Tibetan rites / chakra exercises (its sort of like yoga), and never had any problems. Running should be ok Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum