Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earth Day!

2 posters

Go down

Earth Day! Empty Earth Day!

Post  Sekhmet Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Happy Earth Day, everyone! Very Happy Here's to another year of helping out our planet by using cups and cloth pads. Is anyone doing anything special for the 40th anniversary of Earth Day? As a treat, here is a little article I found including some coupons/deals/promos that some companies are doing for Earth Day.

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/greenpicks/278/earth-day-deals.html (please remove if I'm not allowed to post such items!)

And as well know, our planet is important 365 days of the year. Wink Green is good!
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Earth Day! Empty Re: Earth Day!

Post  Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 pm

I have my period on Earth Day so I'm wearing my cup! I'm also going to do some gardening and plant a butterfly garden too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm planting my tomato garden! Smile I do it every year, and have been for the past 7 years. Its sooooo easy, and homegrown tastes a milion times better than anything you buy in the store. Really sweet. My husband and I eat tons of tomatoes, so I usually grow a few different varieties every year. The only place I will purchase any others, is at my local farmers market, because they're not all contaminated. Besides, I like to suport the local farmers, it tastes better, and its cheaper Smile

Also, I keep hearing about all these tomato recalls in the stores and fast food, due to contamination... But this year, instead of doing my garden in large pots (I live in an apartment, so I grow them on my back patio), I'm using those Topsy Turvy planters, the ones that hang upside down... I hope it goes well! Smile On my *personal* YouTube channel, I did a video about the unboxing of my new Topsy Turvy. I plan to buy a bunch more and have them all hanging across my patio, lol. Here's the video:

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sekhmet Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Ohh I LOVE garden tomatoes! So, so yummy. When I was a kid, tomatoes were one of the only vegetables I would actually eat lol. Right now in college, I don't have an area where I can plant things which kind of sucks. I'd like to have a little garden someday. I can dream, right? lol

Too bad I don't live near you, I'd have to try some of your tomatoes! lol
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Hehehe, my neighbors are always excited for tomato season, they free maters! Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum