Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slow Flushing Toilet

5 posters

Go down

The Slow Flushing Toilet Empty The Slow Flushing Toilet

Post  CUPCAKE Sun May 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Does anyone else hate slow flushing toilets? You have to flush them a million times to get all of the blood from the bottom of the bowl! If I know someone has one of these toilets I try to steer clear of emptying my cup at their house. lol.
CUPCAKE
CUPCAKE

Back to top Go down

The Slow Flushing Toilet Empty Re: The Slow Flushing Toilet

Post  Melissa569 Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 am

Haha, I noticed that. Slow toilets worry me, they tend to clog a lot, or at least it seems. My mom's house is like that... I sometimes grab her toilet brush and woosh the water about if its just not wanting to get rid of it, lol. Lord knows, its scrubbed away far worse things, lol.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TantrumSock Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm

if you wait to empty your cup until you are right about to flush it doesn't have time to sink, or dump it while flushing. I guess it all depends on the toilet
TantrumSock
TantrumSock

https://www.facebook.com/theresaf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sekhmet Tue May 11, 2010 4:08 pm

TantrumSock wrote:if you wait to empty your cup until you are right about to flush it doesn't have time to sink, or dump it while flushing. I guess it all depends on the toilet

That's actually a really good idea, I hadn't thought of that. Has anyone tried putting some toilet paper on the top of the water before emptying? Maybe that way the blood stays sort of ontop of the paper rather than going to the bottom and sticking?
Sekhmet
Sekhmet

Back to top Go down

Post  CUPCAKE Wed May 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Sekhmet wrote:
That's actually a really good idea, I hadn't thought of that. Has anyone tried putting some toilet paper on the top of the water before emptying? Maybe that way the blood stays sort of on top of the paper rather than going to the bottom and sticking?

I did this without meaning to, yesterday. I had to pee so I did. Afterward, I dropped the tissue in the toilet and went to empty my cup. It all emptied onto the tissue from the wiping. I flushed and it went down still on top of the toilet paper. I imagine you could do this on purpose when you come in contact with a slow flushing toilet.
CUPCAKE
CUPCAKE

Back to top Go down

Post  littlemissy Wed May 12, 2010 6:38 pm

I always put toilet paper in the toilet first it works quite well

littlemissy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down