Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted Houses

Go down

Haunted Houses Empty Haunted Houses

Post  Melissa569 Thu May 20, 2010 10:29 am

Who doesn't love a good haunted house? Smile I recently visited my home town, and we have a very popular haunted house there (well, popular to our town at least). Its called the "Comanandt's Quarters". In the 1860's, the Comandant lived there, back when Benicia was first getting started. The house is big and white. The city has preserved it all these years, and its a nice tourist attraction.

Actually, Benicia itself is! Tons of old houses there, perfectly rpeserved as they were over 100 years ago. They are very interested in keeping old landmarks around. And probably about a million haunted house and ghost stories there, lol.

Nobody has lived in the comandant's quarters for a long time... But back in the 1970's, they tried to open it as a restaurant... During that time, tons of people claim they saw ghosts and heard strange things there. The restaurant didn't last long, because there were a lot of "accidents" in the kitchen, and one day it just caught on fire. So they had to close it.

So from the mid-1970's until now, it has just been sitting there. Just a few months ago though, they decided to start painting it to make it look nice (before the windows were boarded up and the whole building was dirty and ugly-- it LOOKED like your typical ghost farm, lol). Many people have broke into it, just to look around inside. Especially teenagers on Halloween! And they all have their scary stories to tell.

In this video, my 15-year-old cousin Racheal and I (the one I gave a Lunette Diana to) decided to go up there, and take a look around. Since they took all the boards off the windows, and replaced it with new glass, you can actually look inside a bit. I didn't get to look inside too much that time... But I'm gonna go back there again pretty soon, and walk up on the poarch, and look directly into the windows, just to see how the inside is. For now, all I have is this. I added some subtitles, because my great aunt Maralyn said she couldn't understand waht we were saying in the original video (yeah, she loves youtube, lol). Its so creepy being up there, you can almosr FEEL eyes on you wherever you go, hahaha:

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Haunted Houses Empty Re: Haunted Houses

Post  Melissa569 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:24 pm

any place that is haunted is fun and interesting to me, I just love a good ghost story! Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum