Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The joys of feeling smug...

3 posters

Go down

The joys of feeling smug... Empty The joys of feeling smug...

Post  Kammioderin Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

So in my journal I mentioned that I have signed up for mymonthlycycles.com and that it's helped with my cup use and saved some panties. So I went there today just to refresh my memory and they had a poll up on the front page. I felt that wonderful feeling of not fitting any of the options, and it made me smile this morning, I thought you all might want that same smug smiley feeling too.

A hot summer's day. Perfect for the pool or beach. But your period is here, big time! What do you do?
Go, armed with lots of feminine protection
Go, worry, check alot
Go, but hang out in shorts
Not go, too annoying

There was no option for cups or even "I feel confident in my choice of protection". Once again, YAY CUPS!!!
Kammioderin
Kammioderin

Back to top Go down

The joys of feeling smug... Empty Re: The joys of feeling smug...

Post  Melissa569 Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Haha, I would totally go swimming with a cup! Might wear a large for extra protection if I'm gonna be out and about for a while, but yeah, it would be no problem!

and as slovak mentioned in another thread-- cup wearers can even go "comando", because our periods are invisable Smile

Last edited by Melissa569 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Yes... I'm soooo silly... It's soooo nice since I tend to have a bit of a sensory issue to underwear so I tend to go without sometimes. Yeah, sometimes I can handle it sometimes I can't, but yeah... It's great to have confidence... I know I have it!

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:45 am

Wow, what leading questions! I've never avoided swimming because I had my period. I'd just pop a tampon in and go. If a tampon failed it was never in a big way, so I was confident enough...but I don't think I've ever spent so long in the water (at a time) that it'd be an issue.
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum