Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup comparison Spreadsheet

3 posters

Go down

Cup comparison Spreadsheet Empty Cup comparison Spreadsheet

Post  ankhst Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 am

I've compiled and Excel spreadsheet with all of the information I can find on each cup option, that allows you to sort them by whatever criteria you consider important (even multiple levels of sorting).

I've put it up on Google docs, as a google spreadsheet. To sort, you need to select the rows you want to include, then go to tools, click 'has a header row' and then slect the columns you want to sort by, ascending/descending. You can add extra levels for sorting too.

Please don't make any changes to the document itself, other than sorting, as I don't want to have to keep reverting it. Let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make to it.

You must use the link to access it, to limit problems from people messing with it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Akm7hmGXm8KAdDZKdDRhWlZfdXNJZVl5MVdXSWY4c1E&hl=en&authkey=CLXMx-IH

Unfortunately, if more than 1 person is viewing it, any sorting will affect the other people's view too.

I'll look into other options for storing the file that allow me to write protect it to prevent these issues - if anyone has a suggestion, let me know.
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Cup comparison Spreadsheet Empty Re: Cup comparison Spreadsheet

Post  ankhst Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm

I've added a second sheet, sorted alphabetically, that is locked to editting. That way if you're 'just looking,' other people's sorting the list won't mess you up. It can also serve as a data back up, if sheet 1 gets broken.

Also, google docs lets you communicate with anyone else who's viewing, so you can send messages to the other 'editors' if you need.
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  princex Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:52 am

I'm sorry! I have sorted the list by capacity (in the second sheet: copy 1), but later I read that I could change the file by doing it! Then I tried to re-order it alphabetically, but now the column of "length" is a mess! pale
Embarassed Sorry!!! Crying or Very sad
Did I caused any changes in the file?
princex
princex

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Nothing I can't fix :-)
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Cup comparison Spreadsheet Empty Thank you

Post  msmith_1221 Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:35 am

This is such an awesome tool to show newcomers (to the cups) and helped me tonight. I have a few different cups, and was wondering why the diva was not feeling right. It is way longer then the MCUK. Thank you thank you thank you cheers

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down