Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cups and Pantyliners

4 posters

Go down

Cups and Pantyliners Empty Cups and Pantyliners

Post  radianceunveiled Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 pm

I have been a cup user for two months now. I also switched over to cloth panty liners too. I ordered them off of Esty.com these are made from a felt cotton material. But they tend to be kind of hot. I am not quit comfortable just yet going with just my cup even thought I have no leaks but the cloth liner is still hot and doesn't breathe as much as I would like. Does anyone know a good seller who makes pure cotton liners? I am looking for a liner that is good for back up with my cup, light discharge but breaths very well. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
radianceunveiled
radianceunveiled

http://www.radianceunveiled.com

Back to top Go down

Cups and Pantyliners Empty Re: Cups and Pantyliners

Post  Kammioderin Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:25 pm

I am not 100% happy with the ones I bought, but only because they don't have wings or snaps. They are made with 100% cotton flannel and they are only two layers serged/sewn back to back. I only use them to protect my "nice" panties, I don't worry about using one if my underwear are already slightly stained or dark colored. I find that the two layers of thin flannel don't make me feel like I'm wearing anything, just like an extra layer of the cotton they sew into the crotch of panties anyways. Maybe look for something like that, I bought mine in a bulk mixed lot on Ebay, but like I said they are nothing fancy.
Kammioderin
Kammioderin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:29 pm

A lot of people like lunapads and gladrags, but I've never tried them. I'm not sure if they put any plastic liners in the regular pads-- I think it might just be the no-inert liners they do it with. You can check intot hat. But if so, you could buy a regual pad (I don't think those have the plastic lining..? ) And just wear the pad with nothing it in, or wear only one absorbent pad inside it.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Serpent Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 pm

i'm happy with the lunette cloth pantyliners i bought as backup Very Happy
less so when i couldn't insert my cup and had to use them as the only protection, but that's just because i've always hated having blood on my outer ladybits, no pantyliner can help that Rolling Eyes
Serpent
Serpent

http://serpent-849.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down