Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Thinking

3 posters

Go down

Just Thinking Empty Just Thinking

Post  bibliowormx Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

I know this is a far off idea. But if you were ever stranded on an island and somehow had your cup with you or 'in' you, how easy would having your period be? I mean you obviously couldn't get tampons or pads shipped to you. But with your cup all you do is rinse/wash reinsert and you're done. Very Happy
bibliowormx
bibliowormx

Back to top Go down

Just Thinking Empty Re: Just Thinking

Post  Melissa569 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:41 pm

I think abotu that all the time, lol. I think wow, if any other women were there, I would feel so bad for them, because I would be just fine. Or if something in society ever happened to where the government was disrupted, like in those crazy catastrophy movies, and we couldn't just "go to the store" anymore, still I would be ok. Its really nice to know that Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 am

True story: we had a 7.1 magnatude earthquake here recently. Noone had water or sewage for at least a day (some areas are still using port-a-potties nearly 3 months later)...my friend had her period...after checking that we'd both survived we went about our business for the day, cleaning up earthquake mess and hiding under tables with every aftershock etc... that night we finally had power and internet back on and the first thing she said we she saw me online was "This cup is awesome!" She was so happy to not have to worry about it, especially without a working toilet (garden + water bottle will do in that situation).
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 am

Very true, these cups are GREAT for a small, compact supply in an emergency preparedness kit. Every area has different natural desasters it is subject to, so its always good to have supplies.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 am

Apparently our area has earthquakes...this is a new thing. My friend's flatmate has a med meluna in his emergency/first aid kit.
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum