Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cup Differences

2 posters

Go down

Cup Differences Empty Cup Differences

Post  thinkativeone Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 am

So I made a post in the "Members Only" section, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like too many people are active? I don't know. Anyway, hoping someone can get back to me within a couple days because in about a week I would like to order my cup.

In the post I mentioned I have a retroverted uterus, low cervix, am married but never pregnant, and I am very sensitive and have always hated tampons.

Melissa recommended both short and soft cups like the: Lunette, Si-Bell, Fleurcup, Yuuki, and soft Meluna.

I am in the U.S. and it appears Fleurcup is near impossible to get here, not to mention on the comparison charts I found Yuuki sounds long in the body and not very soft (8.5).

So - looking at Lunette, Si-Bell, and soft Meluna currently. I have a question about the soft Meluna, it being made of Thermoplastic Elastomer, also known as TPE - is silicone better? And does anyone know where Si-Bell is made? So far Si-Bell and Meluna are looking the best, I like how Lunette's packaging is, however the two models vary in softness and I'd rather get a brand that had the same softness in both (or more) sizes in case I go up in size in the future.

thinkativeone

Back to top Go down

Cup Differences Empty Re: Cup Differences

Post  Lally Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am

Well I read that TPE might be more harsh to pop open, cause it doesn't go back to its original form so easily.. (I don't know which is better though)
Si-Bell is made in Italy ^^
Lally
Lally

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum