Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone:)

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone:) Empty Hi everyone:)

Post  Chanti Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 am

I'm a new, almost cup user.

I came across Melissa's blog a few weeks ago when I was doing a bit of research and also found her YouTube videos which were extremely helpful (I live with my boyfriend and he saw me watching the videos. He was very curios and kept asking what it was. I told him, that I didn't think he'd wanna know, but he was very persisting so I told him and he thinks it's really, really strange Shocked And, wished he had never asked Laughing ) Today I also found this community and thought I would join Very Happy

I am 27 and live in Denmark. I own a large colored Ladycup. I'm very excited to try it during my next period (have been doing dry runs), but also a bit nervous and anxious, mostly about whether I will be able to get the damn thing out again. The size of the cup seems to be fine, I don't feel it at all once it's in, but even during my dry runs, I find it pretty slippery (even when keeping my fingers extra dry) so I'm considering getting a large Lunette Selene as I imagine it might be a bit easier to grab. But I think I will wait and see how the cup actually fits during my period, it just might be fine. Wink

Chanti

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone:) Empty so???

Post  kimyquel Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:48 pm

How did it go? Are you hooked?
kimyquel
kimyquel

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone:) Empty Yes, I'm hooked:)

Post  Chanti Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 am

It went really well. I had no problems getting it out, and I didn't feel it at all when it was in. The lotus fold seems to work best for me...

I really like using a cup. I think it almost as easy as using pads or tampons, and I feel fresher and cleaner. Works great during sports. Since posting I bought both a large Lunette Selene and a small Lunette Diana, and I like them all Very Happy

Chanti

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone:) Empty Re: Hi everyone:)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum