Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diva cup sitting to low, wasn't before

Go down

Diva cup sitting to low, wasn't before Empty Diva cup sitting to low, wasn't before

Post  zobothehobo Mon May 11, 2015 1:01 am

I bought a diva cup about a year ago because I was sick and tired of dealing with tampons, i liked the suction, and they sell them at harris teeter. I loved it. Seriously, it was so comfortable i couldn't even feel it, I had no issues with insertion or removal. Then one night, because I couldn't feel it, I forgot to take it out and empty it and it stayed in there for about 20 hours before I remembered. Gross. Anyway, so that was a nightmare because it had shifted up and removal was one of the most exhausting and terrifying processes of my life (no joke). After that, I noticed removal was really difficult. I had gotten a giant box of free tampons from a friend, so for the past few months, I've used those. This month I ran out of those free tampons and I have tried to use my diva cup again. This time, however, it's sitting far too low. When I do manage to get it in a comfortable place, it falls down. It's very painful. It was never like this before, in fact, I had the opposite problem there for a while! I'm wondering if anyone's had this issue and what I could do about it. I don't think my cervix was like "you know what, I'm going to get lower in your vagina" and dropped. I don't think the cup was like "you know what, I'm going to grow" and got bigger. And I don't feel like I just *forgot* how to insert it, considering I did it successfully for about 9 months. Help?

zobothehobo

Back to top Go down