Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN NOT get the '360 degree turn'

Go down

CAN NOT get the '360 degree turn' Empty CAN NOT get the '360 degree turn'

Post  simplyshiny Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:01 pm

So I got my Diva cup during my last cycle and started using it right away. I haven't had any leaking, but I know I am putting it in wrong. How do I know? It keeps getting "sucked up" in my vaginia. The first night I slept in it, it sucked up so far I couldn't even reach the tip affraid . I panicked and called my doctor, but they couldn't see me until the next day. It eventually, throughout the day came down to where I was able to reach it, and it hasn't gone up THAT far since, but it still does go up. I'm pretty sure my problem is that I haven't been able to get the turning down. I have tried every method I can think of. Using the 'Origami fold' the 'C fold', sitting, standing, placing it further in, not far in, going straight up (like I always did with tampons) and going in horizontally (which the wonderful woman at Diva cup suggested). I can get it in, but when it comes to turning it, I simply can't. IDK if the base is too slippy or what. Like I said, I haven't had any issues with leaking and sometimes it actually FEELS like it had suctioned itself and was fully open, but it just keeps riding up. I end up checking it every couple hours because I'm so paranoid. I should note that I am a virgin in my late 20s ( Embarassed), I have a very heavy flow and HATED how tampons 'dried me out' and became painful.

Any suggestions? I absolutely love it, except for this issue. confused

simplyshiny

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum