Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...and now it likes me

2 posters

Go down

...and now it likes me Empty ...and now it likes me

Post  Jesamyn Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm

I started spotting yesterday (a little early, but my periods vary by days from time to time, so no cause for concern to me), and decided to give the Fleurcup another try. I did the same thing I have done with my LadyCup and FemmeCup in the past, and what I did on the dry runs - a little bit of lube, 7-fold, and a couple of Kegels to encourage it into place. Either my mindset is different or my body changes a lot, or possibly both. This time it popped open and shimmied up into place without any fuss. Now that it's higher like I normally wear my cups, I can feel the stem, but it's not irritating. Happy me is happy.
Jesamyn
Jesamyn

Back to top Go down

...and now it likes me Empty Re: ...and now it likes me

Post  Melissa569 Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:03 am

That's great news! I often hear that some people's bodies accept cups better during their actual period. Feels like mine does too, so I'm starting to think its true. Let us know how it turns out, if it holds up well Smile

I do like the fleurcup, I wish they were available easily in the USA. But my regular cup is Miacup. I don't cut my Fleurcup's stem or use it regularly, because I'm keeping it nice for videos/pictures (and because its so hard to replace, lol). But if that wasn't an issue, I would probably trim the stem completely off. It forms a good seal and pops open easy for me. And the capacity is great, for the small beign short. Good for low cervixes.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum