Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Europe!

3 posters

Go down

Hi from Europe! Empty Hi from Europe!

Post  LisBeth Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:35 am

...actually, from Italy! sunny
Nice to meet you! I am 26 years old, I am a newbie in Mestrual Cups but I just bought my first one (a lunette size 1...I already received it!) because I have always wanted to stop using normal sanitary pads, and I don't like tampons at all. I find the blog really useful, it really helped me in making my decision (which cup, which size etc.) so I think it would be useful for me the forum, too. I must say there aren't very much internet sites in Italian about the subject, so compliments because you have made a very useful thing.

Oh, before I forget... I hope you can understand my English! I know it's really bad Crying or Very sad I'll do my best to make you understand me! By the way, please feel free to correct me if I say something wrong...I am here to learn more about Cups, but I can also try to improve my English!
LisBeth
LisBeth

Back to top Go down

Hi from Europe! Empty Re: Hi from Europe!

Post  Melissa569 Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:43 am

Hi LisBeth,

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry, your English is very good Smile I'm glad the blog helped you. Have you tried your cup yet while on your cycle?

M
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LisBeth Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

Thank you! I am so glad here I can talk with someone about Cups & co.! Because, when I talked about it to some friends of mine, their reaction was like "Puaaaah!! How can you put SOMETHING in your vagina??" and that's quite strange, because they actually PUT something in their vaginas for more than some days (two of them use the anti-comceive ring...NuvaRing or how is it called...it must stay inside for 3 weeks!)

About me, no I haven't tried yet the cup while on my cycle...I am waiting for my period (that's the first time I say something similar, eh eh!), I must confess I am quite impacient!! But I tried to insert the Cup and I felt really comfortable...so I hope it won't disappoint me!
Furthermore, I hope it will help me to bear my period more easily...because I have a very short period (it lasts 3-4 days, I am very tiny) but it's really painful...so usually I don't wait for it:)
LisBeth
LisBeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

It is strange (in a good way) that we are finally excited to get our period, with a cup! Smile I too have never been excited about it before this. But I will say, it helps with cramps, at least for me. For some women, no. But there is always a good chance, you just have to wait and see how your period goes.

I think we should all have a place to come and talk abotu these things, it really helps when we need support. Some women are so squeemish about their body and their period, but I think its more healthy to be loving and accepting of your nature.

Be sure to let us know how your first cup period goes, and have fun chatting here until then Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  littlemissy Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi Lisbeth
I have found that since using the cups, my cramps have almost disappeared!! I still have heavy periods but the cramps used to be so bad that i couldnt get off the sofa! The 1st year the cramps were much less but now they have gone almost entirelly.

littlemissy

Back to top Go down

Post  LisBeth Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 am

littlemissy wrote:Hi Lisbeth
I have found that since using the cups, my cramps have almost disappeared!! I still have heavy periods but the cramps used to be so bad that i couldnt get off the sofa! The 1st year the cramps were much less but now they have gone almost entirelly.

Wow! That's a good information...I really hope it will work similar for me, too.
LisBeth
LisBeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down