Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a Change

2 posters

Go down

Time for a Change Empty Time for a Change

Post  telula Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am

Hi, I am a 33 year old woman who was diagnosed with Hodgekin's Lymphoma at the beginning of this year and finished Chemo in June. I am currently going through my house and cleaning out any carcinogenics in every part of my life that I can and I'm surprised at how many simple, everyday things contain these harmful poisons. My sister was the one who introduced me to the DivaCup and we are both very excited about it and my other sister will be joining the ranks fairly soon. I don't know what I'm most excited about, not ever having to buy tampons again or cleaning them out of my purse Smile I have tried the Instead Softcup and it wasn't bad and now I keep one of those in my purse instead of the tampons. My period is still very unpredictable which ranged from 2 to 7 weeks apart while I was undergoing Chemo. I married my wonderful husband in May of 2009 and we are looking forward to starting a family together once my doctor gives me the go ahead.

telula

Back to top Go down

Time for a Change Empty Re: Time for a Change

Post  Melissa569 Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:31 am

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you. Its great that you're going with more naturally healthy alternatives now. A lot of people even think cups are kind of fun to use, in a funny way Smile

I certainly wish you the best of health now and for the future. Congrats on landing a wonderful, supportive man too! Here's to a happy, healthy family and of course, better periods Very Happy
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down