Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup!

3 posters

Go down

Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup! Empty Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup!

Post  Lisa Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 pm

OK so this probably seems weird, but I am getting cramps in my joints in my fingers when I try to take the cup out. I never had that with a tampon. I think it is the angle that you have to put your fingers at in order to remove the cup. Gosh it's annoying and I have to keep stretching out my fingers to get the cramps to go away! Anyone else having this problem or am I just weird?
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup! Empty Re: Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup!

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 am

If its the Ladycup you are having trouble with, try keeping toilet paper in your hand, and re-drying your fingers a few times during removal. It gives you a better grip. Pinch the bottom hard, and rock it from side to side. That seems to be the preferred method for Ladycups, and I admit, its the only way I can get it out easily. It seems every brand is slightly different to remove, different tricks help Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup! Empty Re: Getting cramps in my fingers when I try to remove the cup!

Post  Loucheena Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Yeah that happened to me too, everytime I tried to remove my lrg ladycup. I haven't found a solution for it though...except that I stopped using my ladycup and switched to the lrg meluna (and the lrg meluna is way easier to remove than the ladycup, because it has nice thick grip rings).

Loucheena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Actually it is any cup I use. I have tried stretching out my fingers before I go to take it out and it seems to help.
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down