Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki?

4 posters

Go down

Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki? Empty Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki?

Post  Rowena Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 am

I have been using shecup for the last 6 months and I am quite satisfied with it. The only problem with my cup is that I have a very heavy flow during the 1st 3 days of my cycle and it is a shame that shecup does not come in a larger size. On my heavy days I need to empty my cup every 11/2 hrs. So I am looking for a cup that would last me at least 3 -4 hrs on my heaviest days. Also, after using shecup (which is really soft and squishy) I don't think I'll be able to use less softer cups. I don't mind manually popping the cup open. So I have been checking the comparison charts and the large Fleurcup and the large Yuuki cup seem to fit my requirements.
The large Fleurcup holds more upto the air holes than the large Yuukicup whereas the large yuuki has higher capacity. Also I don't know which one would be a softer option. Please tell me your experience with these two cups so that I can make my choice. I also need to know which one would be easier to ship to India.

P.S - I have not given birth and my cervix is moderately high.

Thanks,
Rowena.

Rowena

Back to top Go down

Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki? Empty my experience with fleur

Post  maria77 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 am

I have been using iriscup and fleurcup, I have a very heavy period for 3 days, the fists 3 days and I can say that need to empy my cup every 2-3 hours, somethimes 1 hour, in the first day.., and all the night with the cup it´s imposible for me, the 1st 2 days at least.
But I´m not all satisfied with fleur, it´s not comfortable for me..., it´s hard, I´m looking for another cup with more capacity, and I found meluna XL, but I think it´s similar to fleur cup...

I hope my experience help you.

maria77

Back to top Go down

Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki? Empty Re: Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki?

Post  Melissa569 Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 am

That's what I was going to suggest, a X-large Meluna, but see if you can get the soft variety, rather than Klassic?

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki? Empty Thank you Maria and Melissa

Post  Rowena Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Thank you for your replies. I saw the new Meluna xl on their website. Thinking of getting one.
Maria, once you have tried the Meluna xl, can you please give me some feedback about the softness and also whether it is better than the fleurcup (large).
Rowena.

Rowena

Back to top Go down

Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki? Empty Re: Which cup to buy large fleurcup or large yuuki?

Post  stellajl Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

what is the meluna site

stellajl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down