Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DivaCup Storage Case?

Go down

DivaCup Storage Case? Empty DivaCup Storage Case?

Post  Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 am

Hey Guys,
               I know that the DivaCup comes with a Storage bag/pouch but Im not a fan of it and the lint and such that it leaves on my Cup. I also have used Softcups before and actually bought the zip up "Purse Pack" case for them, A Picture of this case can be found on their website or type it into any search engine (I would post a picture, But im new and not allowed to) I know that the DivaCup's are rounded and very flexible but I was wondering if I could use this case for my DivaCup instead of the bag that it came with? This case is slim but not too slim, It does squish the diva cup down slightly though when it is zipped and My main concern is this: If I store my DivaCup in this case squished down slightly will it bend that way and permenentely stay that way? I can see where a bent cup would cause problems with the cup and its effectivness, etc. Do these cups get permenentaly stuck or bent if stored like this? Let me know what you guys think :)Thanks!

Back to top Go down

DivaCup Storage Case? Empty Re: DivaCup Storage Case?

Post  StarSapphire Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:26 am

If it were me, I'd use a harder container that would not distort the shape of the cup. Here's why: silicone will eventually begin to take on the shape of the outside environment. This can be exacerbated by heat (ie. summer months). You don't want to have your cup's shape compromised and it not be able to form the proper shape once inserted. Leakage is a big issue for me so I am actually very careful to just leave my cups at home until I am absolutely certain I need them and then I just pop one in.  Smile 

I hope this helps. I'm sure someone else may have another opinion but I don't know how frequently this board is reviewed by the Admins anymore.

StarSapphire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:27 pm

StarSapphire wrote:If it were me, I'd use a harder container that would not distort the shape of the cup.  Here's why:  silicone will eventually begin to take on the shape of the outside environment.  This can be exacerbated by heat (ie. summer months).  You don't want to have your cup's shape compromised and it not be able to form the proper shape once inserted.  Leakage is a big issue for me so I am actually very careful to just leave my cups at home until I am absolutely certain I need them and then I just pop one in.   Smile 

I hope this helps.  I'm sure someone else may have another opinion but I don't know how frequently this board is reviewed by the Admins anymore.

Thank-You for replying Smile I see exactly what you mean and I think I will abide by that advice. Thanks Again!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down