Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love the Mooncup UK-- which is the most comparable cup?

2 posters

Go down

If you love the Mooncup UK-- which is the most comparable cup? Empty If you love the Mooncup UK-- which is the most comparable cup?

Post  busybusymomma Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm overwhelmed by all the cup choices! Back when I started using a menstrual cup (2002 I think), my choices were the Keeper, DivaCup and Mooncup UK! Now I see all these various cups and choices, wow!

My Mooncup UK is getting on it years so I am ready to shop for a new menstrual cup. I'm in the USA, so need to choose a different cup now. Originally, I tried the DivaCup and found it too long even with the tail trimmed so I bought a Mooncup UK and love it! I tried the Keeper Moon Cup at one point but didn't care for it... seemed too squishy and the airholes seemed like they weren't really punched through all the way.

So- my question after all that, is what cup would you recommend if someone really loves their Mooncup UK size A? Thanks! Smile

busybusymomma

Back to top Go down

If you love the Mooncup UK-- which is the most comparable cup? Empty Re: If you love the Mooncup UK-- which is the most comparable cup?

Post  Melissa569 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:57 am

Femmecup is pretty much a replica in shape, but it has grip spirals instead of rings, with a thinner mid section in the cup's body and a slightly more plasticky type material (although still quite flexible). Femmecup only has one size (Equal to a small of the MCUK).

hope that helps Smile Also, again, I'm sending you a private message on here.

M
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down