Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love my cup.

3 posters

Go down

I love my cup. Empty I love my cup.

Post  melissa Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

My last menstrual cycle was a breeze with my small lunette. Much better than my first!! I have a feeling that it will tend to go back and forth though, which is fine. I understand my body is always changing for whatever reason.

Anyway, my brother's girlfriend asked for a couple tampons today. I use only one size and I tend to go through a box or more a cycle. I don't mind sharing, it just worries me because I always run out. And most of the girls I know use a much bigger size, so that means they usually want quite a few of my size to have. Well, while I was worrying and going through to see what I had left(which wasn't much), a lightbulb went on. I have my CUP!!! Haha. I was so relieved and so happy. Last menses, I used a tampon once or twice, but used my cup through most of it. yayyyy. Having my cup makes me so happy.

I'm still shy about discussing menstrual cups with anyone though, or else this would have presented the perfect opportunity to tell her about them. Well, if people know me really well, they know I'll talk about it freely and openly, but if it's with someone that I'm just getting to know, I keep quiet, with all things, not just my menstrual habits.

I'm waiting for my next period. haha. My cycles are so long, about 30-31 days, so I have to be patient.

melissa

Back to top Go down

I love my cup. Empty Re: I love my cup.

Post  Melissa569 Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:25 pm

I too tend to pick and choose who I will and won't discuss it with. I do find that I get a better response from women who are into caring about the environment. Sometimes I will use that subject as a test, to see what they think about eco-friendly products. If they put them down a lot, I tend to hold off on mentioning cups.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaliGold36 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 pm

I can't wait until I get mine and have a friend ask for tampons/pads and I have to turn her to the bathroom vending machines because I have none. Very Happy I'm actually hoping to convert more of my friends once I convert myself to the cup.

Anyways, yeah, having the cup makes it so much better since you don't have to worry about running out or buying disposables. I don't know about either of you, but when I've bought disposables in the past, I almost always run into someone I know that's also in that category of the people I'd really not like to run into while buying that kind of stuff. Ohhh, so awkward! Embarassed This motivates me even more to make the switch to a reusable cup. Smile

BaliGold36

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down