Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ! Buying, Selling, And Trading Cups From Other Members

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ! Buying, Selling, And Trading Cups From Other Members Empty PLEASE READ! Buying, Selling, And Trading Cups From Other Members

Post  Melissa569 Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

If you wish to post here, please go back and start your own thread under this category. But first, I would like to go over a few forum rules and safety guidelines for buying, selling, and trading cups with other members:

1. Never post your full name, phone number, mailing address, email address, or financial information out in the open where possible scammers and spammers can see it. Send this information through a private message to another member, or in an email ONLY.

2. Be careful of who you buy from, sell to, or trade with. It is recomended that you ONLY buy/sell/trade with active forum members. Although this cannot gurantee safety, it does up your chances of dealing with an honest person. Scammers and cheats tend to not want to be very active as members.

3. If someone purchases from you, or trades with you, please wash and sterilize your cup (and preferably the pouch) before you send it off in the mail.

4. If you buy from, or trade with someone, just as a safety precaution, please wash and sterilize the cup after you recieve it in the mail-- even if the other person tells you they already did before they sent it. Its not that the other person is not trust worthy, its just safer for everyone to do it this way.

5. Try to provide each other with details as to how your cup feels and works.

6. If you have a camera, and a way to load pictures into the computer, please try to post photos of your cup, whenever possible. Just like with eBay, you are 10 times more likely to get responses if you provide photos. Please only use photos that YOU took, of your actual cup.

7. If sending your payment in the mail, its best to use a money order, to protect your finances. Never send cash. If sending your payment online, please sign up for a paypal account. Trading credit card and bank account information is dangerous. In fact, pay pal even offers the option to pay with your credit card. Pay pal is basically a secure "middle man". They stand between you and the person you are doing business with. You give the money to paypal, and they give it to the other person, without sharing your financial information. Signing up for paypal is very quick and easy if you have a bank account or a credit card, and I recommend you do, if you make online purchases. To sign up, please go to www.paypal.com .

** PLEASE NOTE: This forum and its moderator are not responsible for lost or stolen goods traded, bought and sold by other members (unless you bought it from or sold it to the moderater Smile ). The moderator is also not responsible for any risks taken by others, or any possible consequences resulting from it. Please buy, sell and trade with caution and common sense.

Thank you Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ! Buying, Selling, And Trading Cups From Other Members Empty Sharing cups

Post  clothcycle Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi,

I see on this forum and on another forum that there are many women looking to sell used cups. I am not sure what other members think about this but I feel that this may be risky to use a used cup? pale Maybe this is just my nursey side taking over tho!

Rebecca
clothcycle
clothcycle

http://www.clothcycle.com.au

Back to top Go down