Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced

3 posters

Go down

SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced Empty SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced

Post  dj Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 am

SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced Th_cup1
SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced Th_cup2
SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced Th_cup3

Diva Cup size 2 (large) is the wrong cup for me. It is slightly used (some inserts, removals, perhaps 10 hours worth of cycle time, an hour or two of dry run time). It has been cleaned with soap and boiled since the last use. I have made no alterations ... holes, stem, etc. are all just as they were from the manufacturer. Also included are pouch and instructions. Available for $15 including shipping to the continental US. I take PayPal. Anyone interested?

Last edited by dj on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change price)
dj
dj

Back to top Go down

SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced Empty Re: SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced

Post  selloway Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Uhm, I'm not trying to undermine you, but only inform you that you can get a brand new diva at southcoastshopping.com for $18.

selloway

Back to top Go down

SOLD.  DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced Empty Re: SOLD. DivaCup size 2 for sale - price reduced

Post  Melissa569 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm

OP-- Good job on the pictures Smile

Sellaway-- True, they are cheap in many places. But she could probably afford a different cup she may want to try, or at least pay for most of it, if this one sells.

Last edited by Melissa569 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  selloway Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:21 am

Yeah, I understand. I'm just saying, I don't know how successful the sale will be because of this.

selloway

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 am

Yeah, also true, lowering prices to compete with the bigger websites often works well Smile Might be good to post both ehre and in LJ as well.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down