Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B

2 posters

Go down

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B Empty GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B

Post  LoveOfTheIrish Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell my Size B Keeper Cup. I am selling because it didn't suite me. It is practically brand new only used once as a "test" but didn't actually use it. I didn't cut the stem or anything. I have not boiled it but, I have washed it with soap and water and then with 1 part vinegar to 9 parts water - like the website says. I can boil it if someone would like me to, but someone said that the company does not recommend boiling their cups for some reason... It comes with original box and pouch - which I also washed. The box is slightly banged up but it was due to how it was shipped to me. I am asking $20.00 for it USD excluding shipping, but cannot imagine that shipping would cost too much. I do PayPal. If anyone would like to see more pictures please let me know and I will post some. On the 1st picture it may look like there is a white streak on the cup but it's actually on the plastic window on the box.

Thanks!

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B 1_002_12

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B The_cu10

LoveOfTheIrish

Back to top Go down

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B Empty Keeper cup size b

Post  msmith_1221 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Would you be willing to do a trade for this cup? I would love to have a keeper, but I dont have much cash. I have other menstrual cups from doing reviews for my website, www.snappypads.com . and would be willing to trade a cup for a cup. Let me know what you think.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B Empty Re: GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B

Post  LoveOfTheIrish Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:36 pm

msmith_1221 wrote:Would you be willing to do a trade for this cup? I would love to have a keeper, but I dont have much cash. I have other menstrual cups from doing reviews for my website, www.snappypads.com . and would be willing to trade a cup for a cup. Let me know what you think.

I would love to trade. By any chance do you have the largest Yuuki?

LoveOfTheIrish

Back to top Go down

GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B Empty Re: GladRags The Keeper For Sale Size B

Post  msmith_1221 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 pm

I was given a large keeper by a friend just before Christmas. So I don't need to trade for a Keeper anymore. Thanks.

msmith_1221

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down