Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleurcup Now Availabel Worldwide!

Go down

Fleurcup Now Availabel Worldwide! Empty Fleurcup Now Availabel Worldwide!

Post  Melissa569 Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Just letting everyone know that Fleurcup is now availabel worldwide! The word is out in all the forums, and on Facbook, so those of the USA ladies who have been wanting one can now get one! YAY! Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Fleurcup Now Availabel Worldwide! Empty Re: Fleurcup Now Availabel Worldwide!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:43 pm

OH MY GOSH!! THAT IS GREAT!!!! I have always thought that they were very pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:23 pm

I know, I ws always telling everyone they will be worldwide eventually. I just didn't know how soon Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 am

Yeah, I had no doubt that someday they would be available to the rest of the world. North and South American and Australian woman need Fleurcups too! So do those living in Africa and Asia!

Still, those cups, they are a nice elegant bell shape. I always think of cups as something that should be elegant looking, like a bell or a tulip and Fleurcup is just that to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

I agree, they do kind of remind me of a tulip, lol.

I'm thinking of reinvesting with cups. I would like to get to a point where educating people abotu cups is my "job", as in I make a living from it. And of course, I'll be my own boss. I'm pretty much almost there, I do get paid by youtube and google when people visit my sites. So with the money I earn, I would like to take that and reinvest it into getting the cups I do not have. This way, its working in a cycle-- the educational content pays for the cups, which provide more educational content! Smile

Any cup that I can't get as free samples (mostly because I may have already gotten a free sample from a certain company, but I only have the small size and not the large). This way, I can continue to enrich the websites with mroe information, especially abotu size and capacity of BOTH small and large, for each brand.

So I've decided that witht his paycheck I am about to get from google, I will try to get some larges I don't have-- aka Fleurcup (now that I can! Smile ), yuuki, Diva, Miacup, etc.
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Yeah Melissa, you are definitely the "Cup Guru"

That's great! Wow, you truly do, do that for a living! That is even more amazing that you actually get paid. I can't wait to see some of the new comparison videos. It will definitely be helpful if I ever need a large cup in the future. However, I doubt I will be able to give birth vaginally due to my narrow pelvis, but you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Also, you may still need a large, many women bleed more heavily after having a baby, for the rest of their reproductive years. Like my mother-- before having kids, she said her periods were average. But 4 kids later, she was using ultra overnight pads, lol. Then of course, some companies say you shoudl use a large even if you've had a C-section? Hmmm... Plus age can change you.

Last edited by Melissa569 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melissa569
Melissa569

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah, that's why I say you never know, I was thinking more of a smaller-end large-size cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down