Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LadyCup Update

4 posters

Go down

LadyCup Update Empty LadyCup Update

Post  Melissa569 Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm

A while back, I had heard that Ladycup was applying for FDA approval. I was curious to know how that was going, so I posted a questions about it on Facebook, and it seems the latest news is-- Ladycup should be done with the process of FDA approval by January 2011, possibly as early as December 2010!!!

That makes me very happy, and excited about the prospect of USA sellers being able to carry them. I personally would love to distribute their products! Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

LadyCup Update Empty Re: LadyCup Update

Post  bexa- Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

I am getting a small lady cup im 15 and in gymnastics. I was wondering if the ladycups suction would break and slide down because it has alot of suction release holes? and we do lots of abb workouts and flipping holding handstands for about two minutes ect. ... I'm just concerned about the seal breaking and having blood everywhere at gymnastics practice.?.? I would greatly appreciate help Very Happy

bexa-

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:33 am

I haven't heard many complaints about that... Period blood is thick enough to where its not really running out those little holes. But of course its always best to practice with your cup at home, in the evenings, your first week. Use a pad for backup until you learn the ropes Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://menstrualcups.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

LadyCup Update Empty Confused...

Post  bebagirl42 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey I just ordered my first menstrual cup yesterday and I was wondering if you are supposed to push it up so it is completely around your cervix? Do you twist it when you get it in so a seal forms or does it automatically happen when the cup pops open? Also which folding technique do you think is best? Wink

bebagirl42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down