Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladycup? Ebay?

3 posters

Go down

Ladycup? Ebay? Empty Ladycup? Ebay?

Post  purplelover Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:16 am

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with my issues Very Happy

I wanted to buy a Ladycup and tried to buy it from the Ladycup site, although due to some problem with my credit card I wasn't able to. I am actually abroad at the moment, so I couldn't get to the bank to fix it, meaning no Ladycup and me feeling extremely annoyed Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I want to try again now, and my first choice was to go for the official site. But there is no info whatsoever about how long it takes to arrive (I'm in Japan, so I figure possibly quite long? confused ). When I was looking around, I found quite a lot of people bought theirs through ebay, so I went to give it a try... and there is a user (ladycup-2008) which looks like it may be the people at Ladycup themselves. So I was wondering has anyone here bought a Ladycup through their site or ebay? How long did you take to receive it?

Any thoughts would be appreciated, as there's a bunch of Ladycups on auction ending in 5 days!

Thanks Razz

PS: the reason for asking about this is mainly 'cause I'm leaving Japan in 5 weeks, and I'm hoping that's enough time to get it delivered...

Last edited by purplelover on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding extra info)

purplelover

Back to top Go down

Ladycup? Ebay? Empty Re: Ladycup? Ebay?

Post  Melissa569 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:34 am

Haven't bought a ladycup from ebay (I live in the USA) but on ebay you can usually ask the seller a question. On the auction page, click on the seller's screen name. There, you should see a "contact seller" link on the left. Or this is a more direct path, if you are already signed in on ebay (its ladycup-2008's question form):

http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?FindAnswers&frm=284&requested=ladycup-2008&iid=160496125612

Select the "other" option, so you can type a question. Hopefully they would answer, people usually do on ebay. Replies from the manufacturer website can take a long time.

Also, check through their whole store:

http://stores.ebay.com/LadyCup-menstrual-cups

They usually do have both auctions, and cups with a "buy it now" fixed price, so you don't have to wait and bid. The bidding acutions look really low-priced, but in those last final minutes of the auction, the price usually gets driven up to normal price in bidding wars anyway, lol.

Hope this helps Smile

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  purplelover Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks for your answer! I looked around and gathered "Varies for items shipped from an international location" means "we have no idea whatsoever, we just ship within two days of having been paid". That's why I was looking around, and found most people had theirs delivered within two weeks, except for two people (as far as I can see) who had it delivered in 5 and 6 weeks Shocked ... just wondering whether these people bought it from the same user and where they lived.

Haven't bought a ladycup from ebay (I live in the USA)

I would've thought ebay was a way to get around it... if not, that sucks Evil or Very Mad

The bidding acutions look really low-priced, but in those last final minutes of the auction, the price usually gets driven up to normal price in bidding wars anyway, lol.
Been there, done that Very Happy ... however, the buy it now look more expensive than on the official website (of course it's hard to tell... $ on ebay and € on the official site) which would make sense 'cause of the seller fees on ebay and so on, but the bidding options are actually really cheap and though obviously it's going to end up way more expensive, I would be really happy to get one even slightly cheaper than the Ladycup website, especially as I've never tried it and I don't know if it's going to work out (plus money issues, of course... Mad )

Anyway, I'll keep you posted. I'd still be happy to hear from anyone who has bought it on ebay. I'd really like to buy it from these stores some people here have together with some nice pads, but that'll have to wait until I get a job I'm afraid! And THEN I'll buy all these pretty colours with these pretty bags! cheers

purplelover

Back to top Go down

Post  ankhst Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 am

I bought my greencup from ebay. In the end it only took about 2 weeks, but I asked how long it might take to arrive and they said to expect 15-20 working days to New Zealand.

I hope that helps.
ankhst
ankhst

Back to top Go down

Post  purplelover Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 am

I ordered a Ladycup from ebay (well, two actually... Rolling Eyes ) and they just came today (on a Sunday!), 6 days after it was posted, (I was told 6 to 10 days, but I actually got the email after bidding). Now I just have to figure out what to do with them... I'm pretty sure there was a topic on the different folds around here confused so I'll just keep looking!

purplelover

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am

I made a video showing the different folds, if you would liek to see Smile :

Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  purplelover Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am

Just what I needed! Thanks! Wink