Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a new Lady Cup!

2 posters

Go down

I got a new Lady Cup!  Empty I got a new Lady Cup!

Post  Lisa Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 pm

I got a new lady cup, the Lilac Cup off of ebay. I tried it out and it works fine and is the stiffest of my cups thus far. Compared to my other cups, it is a very stiff cup, although I have read it is actually a soft cup compared to the others. It is easier for this cup to pop open than the other cups but I have to let some air in the side. I still use my other method of using the punch fold and inserting it, then pulling it out till it fills up (but the rim doesn't come out) and then I coax it back up. It coaxes just fine.

I filled my cup with water and squeezed the sides in slightly and when squeezed, the water came out of the holes just a little bit! Gosh, I hope this wouldn't happen with the menstrual flow. I will have to use it only for light days. The reason I squeezed the cup was to simulate what it may be like when it is inside the body. I don't know exactly how round it gets in there since I can't see it when it's in. Anyone have any problems with this one leaking?
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

I got a new Lady Cup!  Empty Re: I got a new Lady Cup!

Post  Melissa569 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:42 am

I've never had it leak on me. I've heard of it happening with some people, but usually Ladycups are famous for their uber suction Smile
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 pm

I will see how it works next period! I can't believe I am actually saying I am looking forward to having my period!
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Melissa569 Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:33 pm

I know, when I bought my first cup, I was on pins and needles for my period to get here! lol.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down