Menstrual Cups
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Instead user

2 posters

Go down

Hi Instead user Empty Hi Instead user

Post  lizblizz Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi I am a brand new instead user. As stupid as this sounds for the first time today when figuring out how to use the Instead cup I found my cervix. I also discovered my cervix is dilated when I am on my period. These are things I never learned so forgive my stupidity.

I have questions about using these things so will be wandering about and posting wherever I can.

I should introduce me

My name is Liz. I am happily married with two darling little boys of my own and a step son. I guess that's all there is to say about me for now. Can't wait to get posting. cheers

lizblizz

Back to top Go down

Hi Instead user Empty Re: Hi Instead user

Post  Melissa569 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi Liz Smile

Instead is a pretty good brand is you prefer something disposable. Or if you just want to try the concept few cups without too much of an investment. Although they do work completely different from "traditional" cups.

Have you visited my blog yet? If not, it might help, there are some good picture diagrams there: http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com/instead-cup/

Also, I hear that now they are coming out with a new "reusable" version? Not sure if its going to look or feel any different, but I and some other people were discussing it and we thought maybe it would be more like a diaphragm, like rubbery or something, lol. I guess we will find out after they release it. Although the Instead company (on Facebook) did comment that they will also keep the disposable option on the market.
Melissa569
Melissa569

http://menstrualcupinfo.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down